Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Daniel Broudy <br...@google.com> on 2015/04/28 00:03:47 UTC

GCP promotion to Core: Remaining work items

Lets put together a comprehensive list of blockers for jclouds-labs-google
being promoted to core.

We have JCLOUDS-172 tracking the issue but I wanted to reach out to the dev
list.

What would people put on the list?

Re: GCP promotion to Core: Remaining work items

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Thanks for bringing this up Daniel.

The live tests were already fixed and all are passing (which is the more
important and more difficult requirement), so I'd say the the only
important thing remaining is the network configuration (the already opened
PR [1]).

I've updated JCLOUDS-172 [2] and added there the remaining issues as
subtasks, so we can properly track what needs to be done. IMO once the
current subtasks are done, the provider will be in a good shape to be
promoted, as it's been stable for several releases now.

Feel free to discuss the issues I've added and count on me to help in
testing/developing. I can take JCLOUDS-896 if it does not overlap with your
work on the network issue.

Ignasi

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-google/pull/138
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-172