Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by VERIZON <ca...@verizon.net.INVALID> on 2021/06/05 14:32:21 UTC

Western Europe screen

I have been plagued with this problem and thought if just switched to the very recent update 4.1.10 I would get relief.  But when I tried to download the new version I went to open the download and the western Europe screen popped up!  I immediately deleted the download and tried it several times with the same result.  Why?  I am a little computer literate so be kind.  I was afraid if I just deleted /cancelled that screen and continued with the download that all my current files would become corrupt, correct?

Thank you,

Louise
Sent from Mail for Windows 10