Posted to user@flink.apache.org by marco andreas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/27 10:34:48 UTC

JobManager failed to renew it's leadership (K8S HA)

Hello,

Does anyone have the same issue or have an idea why the jobmanager fails to
renew its leadership when using kubernetes ha service.

Configuration :
kubernetes.namespace: flink-ps-flink-dev
high-availability.kubernetes.leader-election.lease-duration: 200 s
high-availability.kubernetes.leader-election.renew-deadline: 100 s
high-availability.kubernetes.leader-election.retry-period: 15 s

Attached is the log of the error.

Best regards,

Re: JobManager failed to renew it's leadership (K8S HA)

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Could you please verify whether the JobManager is going through a long full
GC or the Kubernetes APIServer is working well at that moment?

We are using Kubernetes HA service in the production and it seems stable
without your issue.

Best,
Yang

marco andreas <ma...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月27日周日 18:35写道: