Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 12:58:36 UTC

Oozie suspend command

Hi All

I would like to execute a shell action which contains Oozie command
But when I execute it I am getting oozie command not found

Please let me know if we can call a oozie command from a shell script.
The shell script contain other hdfs commands which are getting executed but
it is failing while executing Oozie commands

Thanks
Hanmayya

Re: Oozie suspend command

Posted by Benjamin Leonhardi <bl...@hortonworks.com>.
-Install the oozie client on all data nodes,
-use an ssh action instead pointing to an edge node,
- or package up the oozie client and upload it using the file tag. But you would need to set all needed environment variables in your she'll action etc.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Oozie suspend command

Posted by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oozie suspend command

Posted by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Abhishek,

Do we have any alternative way to implement this
I have asked about using Java client API to suspend the workflow, but I was
getting user [?] not authorized exception
So left that option after no resolution

Thanks
Hanmayya

Re: Oozie suspend command