Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2016/12/09 15:25:52 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Release turbine-parent-assembly based on staged repository RC1

Hi folks,

if I want to use the Turbine parent POM 3 for fulcrum components, I
always need to add an explicit call to the assembly plugin. This
artifact contains default assembly descriptors that can be used with the
Turbine parent POM 4 without such hassles. Please verify this release
candidate carefully and vote. See fulcrum-factory (trunk) for a
snapshot-based example.

I'm calling for a lazy vote here as this is just a build-support
artifact. So if no one objects within 72 hours, I consider this vote passed.

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/turbine-parent-assembly/tags/turbine-parent-assembly-1.0.0

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1016

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

[RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Release turbine-parent-assembly based on staged repository RC1

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 09.12.16 16:25, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> I'm calling for a lazy vote here as this is just a build-support
> artifact. So if no one objects within 72 hours, I consider this vote passed.

As no one voted -1, this vote has passed. I will publish the artifacts
to Nexus shortly.

Bye, Thomas