Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Mark Steele <ho...@belent.com> on 1999/08/18 19:10:02 UTC

sw-bug/4861

The following reply was made to PR os-linux/4861; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Steele <ho...@belent.com>
To: apbugs@Apache.Org
Cc:  Subject: sw-bug/4861
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:02:40 -0400

 After further investigation, I have found the following:

 I have tested the same setup on a machine running libc5,
 and found the same problem. It seems to be some kind
 of speed condition. It does not occur with fast internet
 connections, yet it occurs quite frequently with slower
 connections. I suspect it also has something to do
 with mod_ssl, I will test this further.