Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/12 07:15:24 UTC

[IMPORTANT] Please hold your commits to master branch which are not for M2

I'm in the process of testing M2-developer preview from master branch,
please hold 'not so urgent' commits to master branch.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: [IMPORTANT] Please hold your commits to master branch which are not for M2

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
I've created the 4.1.0-m2 tag. Thanks Raj, I think we're good to be done
with M2 developer preview.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
I started testing.