Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Garry <gm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/19 22:55:29 UTC

How to use locationURI in cxf-bc provider?

Hi,

I'm looking at ServiceMix documentation for the servicemix-cxf-bc component
that calls out
a required 'locationURI' attribute when configuring a cxfbc:provider
endpoint.  This attribute
isn't shown in the schema and, sure enough, the assembly can't be deployed
with it. I'm
using release 3.3.0.5.

Is 'locationURI' truly required?

Thanks, Garry

Re: How to use locationURI in cxf-bc provider?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 19, 2007 2:55 PM, Garry <gm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at ServiceMix documentation for the servicemix-cxf-bc component
> that calls out
> a required 'locationURI' attribute when configuring a cxfbc:provider
> endpoint.  This attribute
> isn't shown in the schema and, sure enough, the assembly can't be deployed
> with it. I'm
> using release 3.3.0.5.
>
> Is 'locationURI' truly required?

I don't believe that the locationURI is required because the
/port/address@location is used from the WSDL to denote the URI where
the web service is available.

BTW, just a quick note, if you're using 3.3.0.5, that's an IONA
release of the FUSE ESB, not an official Apache ServiceMix release.
The best way to get support for IONA releases is on the IONA forums.
See http://open.iona.com/ for more info.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/