Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alexander Wallace <aw...@rwmotloc.com> on 2007/05/29 23:51:59 UTC

Buttons in datatable not firing events

Hi All... I'm using one button per row in a data table to do some
editing related to the row where the button is...

The issue is that I'm using MyFaces 1.1.4, and I think this is fixed
in MyFaces 1.1.5. But I'm also using Tomahawk bridge to work in
portlets and as far as I know it is incompatible with MyFaces
1.1.5 ... It generates a nasty error preventing rendering...

What can I do to work around this issue? Any suggestions are welcome!