Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Morten Andersen <mo...@mip.sdu.dk> on 2003/09/09 10:46:44 UTC

limit on size of page

I am writing a big bunch of text (27442 chars) out on a page. This seems to
be a problem, since I can't see all the text as output.

As I delete other parts of the page I can suddenly see more of the text.
This could be caused by some upper limit of text sent from tomcat back to
the browser.

Is this the case or is there some other reasons for this.

Regards

Morten Andersen
Master of applied mathematics and computer science
Research assistant (in e-learning)

The Maersk Institute of Production technology at Southern Danish University
www.mip.sdu.dk
Campusvej 55
DK-5230 Odense M
Denmark