Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 18:37:07 UTC

Geronimo website update

Hi All,
there is a new direct link to Geronimo forums from the "Community" menu on the website. Check it out http://geronimo.apache.org/discussion-forums.html
The links we had before were not too visible.
Also updated the L&F in Nabble to make look a bit more consistent with the website.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Very nice Hernan

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Nice work Hernan!

--jason

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Nice work Hernan!

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Donald Woods <dr...@yahoo.com>.
Excellent!

-Donald

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Very nice ... I really like the G-theme in Nabble!

Joe

Re: Geronimo website update

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hernan this looks great!  Nabble is an excellent resource and its cool
to have the Geronimo L&F applied to it.

Best wishes,
Paul