Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Debanjan Dhar <de...@outlook.com> on 2018/07/16 06:23:09 UTC

Join Apache Community Mailing List

Hello,

I am interested in joining the apache community ( Apache Software Foundation ) as a developer.

Myself, Debanjan Dhar, is a 2 year working professional in IT industry and have worked on multiple Apache Hadoop Softwares like kafka, HDFS, YARN etc.

Please let me know if if any information required for joining the community. I will be happy to share any requisite details.

Regards,
Debanjan Dhar

Re: Join Apache Community Mailing List

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Debanjan, the typical way to get involved is to start working with
specific projects; you could look at open bugs and subscribe to the
user and dev mailing lists for Kafka, HDFS, etc., and offer your help
there.

Thanks and good luck!