Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Сергей Конышев <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 12:58:47 UTC

Rendering an image right to file

Hello.
I'm trying to find a solution which doesn't use a lot of memory. In my case
I convert a page of a PDF document to JPG and current realization works
with BufferedImage. Is it possible to render a pdf page as an image to a
file without loading its content in RAM?

Best regards, Sergey

Re: Rendering an image right to file

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
No... this doesn't make much sense, one needs to access every part of a
raster image when writing to it.

Tilman