Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/06/24 08:45:29 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP (fwd)

hey all --

latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator,
and are now officially a Top-Level Project!
SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we come...

- --j.

Posted by Matthew Cline <ma...@nightrealms.com>.
On Thursday 24 June 2004 06:45 am, Justin Mason wrote:

> hey all --
>
> latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator,
> and are now officially a Top-Level Project!
> SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we come...

And there was much rejoicing (yay).

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP (fwd)

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> writes:

> latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator, and are
> now officially a Top-Level Project!  SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we
> come...

Whee!

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP (fwd)

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> writes:

> latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator, and are
> now officially a Top-Level Project!  SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we
> come...

Whee!

Posted by "Steven J. Sobol" <sj...@JustThe.net>.
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, John Andersen wrote:

> > latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator,
> > and are now officially a Top-Level Project!
> > SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we come...
> >
> > --j.
>
> Congrats all around!!!

And Justin & Co are elevated to the status of minor deities as heavenly
lights shine around them.... ;)

Apple Valley, California     Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP (fwd)

Posted by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net>.
On Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:45, Justin Mason wrote:
> hey all --
>
> latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator,
> and are now officially a Top-Level Project!
> SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we come...
>
> --j.

Congrats all around!!!

--
_____________________________________
John Andersen

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate SpamAssassin from Incubator, recommend TLP (fwd)

Posted by Bob Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
Hello Justin,

JM> latest Apache news: we've graduated from the Apache Incubator,
JM> and are now officially a Top-Level Project!
JM> SpamAssassin.apache.org, here we come...

and quoted:

JM> RESOLVED, that the initial Apache SpamAssassin PMC be and
JM> hereby is tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws intended
JM> to encourage open development and increased participation in
JM> the Apache SpamAssassin Project.

I've had experience with bylaws creation and maintenance with quite a
few organizations. I find them fun to work with, almost as much fun as
working with computer applications. I'd like to be involved in the
creation of these bylaws if appropriate.

Bob Menschel