Posted to users@camel.apache.org by williamc1983 <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/06 11:47:50 UTC

Can CXF runs on other web container instead of JETTY

when I define a camel-cxf endpoint, it automatically host the service using
Jetty. May I know the way to host the webservice using the current
application server, for example WebSphere.

	<camel-cxf:cxfEndpoint id="cbigEndpoint"

address="${cbigserver.protocol}://${cbigserver.address}:${cbigserver.port}/${cbigserver.context}"
		serviceClass="com.thetasp.cbig.ws.CbigService">
	</camel-cxf:cxfEndpoint>'

Thanks in advance.

Re: Can CXF runs on other web container instead of JETTY

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You may need to setup the CXFServlet like this[1]

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/servlet-transport.html

--
Willem

Re: Can CXF runs on other web container instead of JETTY

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.