Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jkoppenh <jo...@koppedomain.com> on 2011/12/09 20:43:33 UTC

Setting UserTransaction Timeout via configuration

Is there any way to set the UserTransaction timeout via configuration. I see
I can set it via code on the UserTransaction object via calling
setTransactionTimeout, but I was wondering if a default could be set via
configuration.

Re: Setting UserTransaction Timeout via configuration

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes it's possible to override the default timeout of the transaction
manager.
By default its value is 600s

In your openejb.xml file, redefine the "Default Transaction Manager" and
add the parameter
defaultTransactionTimeoutSeconds XXXX

where XXXX is the value in seconds.

Hope it helps.