Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2023/03/07 21:27:56 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow nanoarrow 0.1.0 - RC1

Hi,

I prepended "[RESULT]" to the subject.

Dewey, could you use "[RESULT][VOTE] ..." subject for a vote
result e-mail next time? It's for easy to find.

A recent example:
  [RESULT][VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust Object Store 0.5.5 RC1
  https://lists.apache.org/thread/ybqvx5k2lnyotnh6yq5xzzp80x09fl1c

kou

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Arrow nanoarrow 0.1.0 - RC1

Posted by Dewey Dunnington <de...@voltrondata.com.INVALID>.
Absolutely! By the next time this happens I hope to be better at this :-)

The post-release taks are all complete!
[x] Closed GitHub milestone
[x] Added release to Apache Reporter System (Thanks David!)
[x] Uploaded artifacts to Subversion (Thanks David!)
[x] Created GitHub release
[x] Submit R package to CRAN (fingers crossed!)
[x] Sent announcement to announce@apache.org
[x] Release blog post at https://github.com/apache/arrow-site/pull/288
(arrow-site build is currently failing but post should be live when it
is resurrected)
[x] Removed old artifacts from SVN
[x] Bumped versions on main

Thank you all!