Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by João Assunção <jo...@exploitsys.com> on 2017/08/29 15:07:15 UTC

Duplicate configurations when using features with configurations

Hello all,

I'm using config elements inside karaf features and when installed I
noticed that two configurations are created for each config element. One is
created with a key org.apache.karaf.features.configKey and the other with a
key felix.fileinstall.filename.
An example of a configuration element:

<config name="com.exploitsys.cardreader-LEVEL1" append="false">
  deviceId=reader_LEVEL1
  portName=COM1
</config>

Can anyone point me out what I'm doing wrong, and if possible a way to
prevent the creation of the cfg file in ${KARAF_HOME}/etc
Thank you.

Best regards,
João Assunção

Email: joao.assuncao@exploitsys.com