Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org> on 2022/06/07 19:03:29 UTC

Re: Newbie how to get key/value pojo out of a stream?

`enable.auto.commit` is a Consumer config and does not apply to Kafka
Stream.

In Kafka Streams, you basically always have auto commit enabled, and you
can control how frequently commits happen via `commit.interval.ms`.

Also on `close()` Kafka Streams would commit offsets.

-Matthias