Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu> on 2003/11/05 07:12:16 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear')?

lacuna wrote:
> Warning: main(/includes/header2.php): failed to open stream: ...
> i looked in the archives for this list and found a few things pertaining
> to this, but none of the solutions i found helped me.

It has nothing to do with Apache nor the PHP installation. The problem is
with your script, and/or perhaps some PHP directives (include path,
privileges, etc).

You do obviously try to include another file, which PHP cannot find. Without
knowing what code you try to execute, it is very hard to suggest a solution.
It would probably be more appropriate to discuss this issue in a PHP mailing
list.

Regards,
Robert Andersson