Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca> on 2007/01/29 23:22:55 UTC

ajax and popuplink error

I have a div that is updated in response to an EventListener. This is
all fine.

I just added a DirectLink which uses a PopupLinkRenderer in that div.
All is still good.

When you click that link, I get a "popup_window not defined" error in
javascript.

I can see that the correct script is passed in the AJAX response:

<ajax-response><response id="media" type="element">
                     <a id="popupFullMediaViewer"
href="javascript:popup_window();">+</a>
</response>
<response id="bodyscript" type="script"><script>
//<![CDATA[
function popup_window()
{
   var newWindow = window.open('/medvr/app?
component=media.popupFullMediaViewer&page=ViewModule&service=direct&sess
ion=T&sp=12', 'MedVR Media Viewer',
'top=100,left=100,width=480,height=480,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no');
   newWindow.focus();
}
//]]>
</script></response></ajax-response>

but is it not made available to my page?

Am I missing something?

Tried with 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT and 4.1.1.

Thanks.

Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer
Teaching & Learning Centre
University of Calgary

http://tlc.ucalgary.ca

Re: ajax and popuplink error -- Bug?

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
I already commented at your blog... it's fixed in 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / J2EE Consulting

Re: ajax and popuplink error -- Bug?

Posted by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>.

Posted by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>.
> [...]

>>> error in javascript.
>>>
>>> I can see that the correct script is passed in the AJAX response:
>>>
>>> <ajax-response><response id="media" type="element">
>>>                     <a id="popupFullMediaViewer"
>>> href="javascript:popup_window();">+</a>
>>> </response>
>>> <response id="bodyscript" type="script"><script>
>>> //<![CDATA[
>>> function popup_window()
>>> {
>>>   var newWindow = window.open('/medvr/app?
>>> component=media.popupFullMediaViewer&page=ViewModule&service=direct&
>>> session=T&sp=12', 'MedVR Media Viewer',
>>> 'top=100,left=100,width=480,height=480,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no')
>>> ;
>>>   newWindow.focus();
>>> }
>>> //]]>
>>> </script></response></ajax-response>
>>>
>>> but is it not made available to my page?

Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Software Engineer
Teaching & Learning Centre
University of Calgary