Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jens Peters <jp...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/16 07:32:21 UTC

backport r19601 and r19837 to 1.4.x?

Is there any chance that r19601 and r19837 can make it into the 1.4
branch? Since there are already a lot of VS2005 changes these testing
framework tweaks would imho fit very well (DJ already used these tweaks
in his VS2005 build).

r19601:
Follow-up to r19462. Fix Windows test runner.

* win-tests.py
  (Httpd): Add AuthzSVNAccessFile option to generated httpd config
  file.

r19837:
Fix a lock test on Win32.

* subversion/tests/cmdline/lock_tests.py
  (update_while_needing_lock): Use 'foo' rather than '*' when setting
  svn:needs-lock property to prevent wildcard expansion on newer
  C runtimes (like VS2005).

Regards,
Jens

Re: backport r19601 and r19837 to 1.4.x?

Posted by Jens Peters <jp...@gmx.de>.
> These were already merged to the 1.4.x branch in r19911.
>
> DJ

ouch, sorry for the noise, I should have looked into the logs too
instead of the STATUS file only... I promise to do better next time :)

Re: backport r19601 and r19837 to 1.4.x?

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@gmail.com>.