Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leejk <le...@yahoo.com> on 2014/07/08 19:05:28 UTC

Flex Installer Not Correctly Extracting AIR SDK

Hi,

I just noticed that when using the Flex SDK installer to download Flex and
AIR, it does not correctly overlay the AIR SDK over Flex. After the
installation there is a directory called "in" in the installation directory,
and within that are needed things like adt, and templates, etc. I downloaded
the AIR SDK and manually overlaid it to get the needed files in the right
location and correct the issue. Has anyone else noticed this?

thx

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n7207/Screen_Shot_2014-07-08_at_12.png>

Re: Flex Installer Not Correctly Extracting AIR SDK

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Yes, known issue.  We hope to release a new installer soon.

-Alex