Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/28 09:20:59 UTC

How does persistence work in activeMq?

I am new to Activemq. Whenever a activeMQ start running, it will creates a
directory activemq-data. I think this is the place ActiveMQ store persistent
data. I am wandering if a client send a message through ActiveMQ failed,
will ActiveMQ store this message in the activemq-data directory? If so, how
does activeMQ resend this message?

Thanks.

Re: How does persistence work in activeMq?

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
If I store the messages how I can restore them.

Posted by navneek <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,