Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/07 02:50:06 UTC

Fwd: [meetup-group-aYOqisgB] [SURVEY] What version of Storm are you using?

Hi all,

I'm the organizer of Shanghai Big Data Streaming Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/Shanghai-Big-Data-Streaming-Meetup>. I forwarded
Taylor's survey on "What version of Storm are you using" to our members
(mostly from Chinese company) and here is a reply I just received.

I will forward all future replies to this list.

Thanks,
Manu Zhang