Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org> on 2007/11/08 23:09:03 UTC

ContentProviderTest failure

ContentProviderTest is failing for me:

/Users/bcm/work/apache/abdera/server/src/test/java/org/apache/abdera/protocol/server/ContentProviderTest.java:[121,27]
org.apache.abdera.writer.Writer cannot be dereferenced

this have something to do with the fact that getWriter(String) returns
<T extends Writer>? this particular language feature always ties my
brane in knots.

Re: ContentProviderTest failure

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Brian,

I'll be taking a look at this a bit later this weekend.

- James