Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gu...@zephion.net on 2001/03/09 00:06:04 UTC

RE: Null pointer exception using Oreilly multipart classes on Spa rc

To be more exact, I get "null pointer exception" with MultiPartRequest, and
"java.IOException: unexpected end of part" with MultiPartParser.

Posted by CPC Livelink Admin <cp...@fitzpatrick.cc>.
I have just recently seen this too.  In my case, I had two upload fields.
Whichever one was first, would not work, the second one would.  I then
upgraded to the Jan 2001 version of the oreilly stuff, and started getting
your message.  I suspect a client issue - I am using IE 5.5 SP1.  I have not
yet been able to track down the problem though.

Regards,
Paul