Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by UzJMeter <uz...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/20 19:18:41 UTC

How to have Latency available in CSV result file?

Hi

I noticed that Latency is shown as 0 in result files with CSV format even
there it is selected from Configurations.

Is there any possibility to have Latency data available in CSV result?

thanks.

Re: How to have Latency available in CSV result file?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 September 2010 18:18, UzJMeter <uz...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I noticed that Latency is shown as 0 in result files with CSV format even
> there it is selected from Configurations.

If it is not selected, it won't even appear.

> Is there any possibility to have Latency data available in CSV result?

Works for me in JMeter 2.4

Note that not all samplers set latency in their results, but if it
appears in the Tree View Listener, it will appear in the CSV and XML
output files (if enabled)