Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Prasad Tirumal Rao <pr...@aztec.soft.net> on 2001/11/06 15:40:11 UTC

Error while receiving a multipart mime type

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error parsing response:
javax.mai
l.MessagingException: Missing start boundary;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalA
rgumentException: Error parsing response: javax.mail.MessagingException:
Missing
 start boundary]
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnec
tion.java:324)
        at MimeLoad.main(MimeLoad.java:82)

I got the above Exception when I was trying to receive a SOAP document
with attachments,

what could be the problem

regards

Prasad

Re: Error while receiving a multipart mime type

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

Prasad Tirumal Rao wrote:

> [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error parsing response:
> javax.mai
> l.MessagingException: Missing start boundary;
> targetException=java.lang.IllegalA
> rgumentException: Error parsing response: javax.mail.MessagingException:
> Missing
>  start boundary]
>         at
> org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnec
> tion.java:324)
>         at MimeLoad.main(MimeLoad.java:82)
>
> I got the above Exception when I was trying to receive a SOAP document
> with attachments,
>
> what could be the problem
>
> regards
>
> Prasad

 I think you better look at the actual message as transmited.
The UtilSnoop program I released at:
http://www.lanw.com/books/javasoap/default.htm
will let you trap and experiment with the message text.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/

Re: Error while receiving a multipart mime type

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.