Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/04/20 11:30:28 UTC

[CFORMS] What is the proper syntax for gathering all validation messages in one place?

Hi,

I've once come across a CFORMS example that put all the validation
messages together in one place. However, I cannot find it, nor can I
find the proper syntax for doing so.
Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics
University Maastricht
The Netherlands

Re: [CFORMS] What is the proper syntax for gathering all validation messages in one place?

Posted by Dan Durkin <dd...@scilearn.com>.
Helma,

looks like the syntax is:

<fi:validation-errors>
</fi:validation-errors>

This is appear within the <ft:template> tag.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/xslt.html#fi%3Avalidation-errors

cheers,

Dan