Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Hari Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/19 13:54:57 UTC

Refresh feature on karaf startup

Hi ,

We have an application that runs as a karaf service and is packaged as a
feature with a set of bundles. How can I have a feature refresh attempted
every time karaf starts , and if there are changes to bundles or
configurations have the corresponding resources updated on karaf?

Regards
Hari

--
Hari
9845147731

Re: Refresh feature on karaf startup

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Calling the feature service to trigger a resolution should have this effect.

This can be done from the console by calling "feature:install xxx" where xx
is a known installed feature, or you can do it programmatically from your
bundle by getting a reference to the FeaturesService and calling it.
You can also use the scheduler feature to schedule such a command at
regular times.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet