Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org> on 2017/10/10 23:06:38 UTC

Meetup at Cloudera

Hello ZooKeeper Community-

It has been a while since our last meetup and it would be great to bring
everyone together again. Cloudera would be able to host a meetup at our
headquarters in Palo Alto, CA next week (I'm thinking 10/19).

I was hoping to use the mailing lists to gauge interest. Please reply if
you think you would be able to attend or would prefer a different date.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Thanks,
Abe

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
I think Gitter would be great and it is definitely the simplest
solution.

As I originally proposed here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-dev/201703.mbox/%3c1489090045.630915.906197024.334A0CBF@webmail.messagingengine.com%3e
Mattermost is also a possibility if we want to self host.

In the meantime I signed into the gitter room that Jordan created if
anyone wants to say hi!

Thanks,
Abe

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Abe thank you for the link and taking time/resources to record. It was cool
seeing you guys are down to earth and chill and have good taste in beer.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
https://www.meetup.com/preview/Bay-Area-Cloudera-User-Group/events/244294554

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
Hey Jordan-

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
I would like to participate from remote if possible also.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Re: Meetup at Cloudera

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.