Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/12/01 07:33:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.4.0-incubating [RC0]

Hi all,

    This is a call for a vote on releasing Apache Griffin 0.4.0-incubating,
release candidate 0.

    Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it
defines a standard process to define, measure data quality for well-known
dimensions.
    With Apache Griffin, users will be able to quickly define their data
quality requirements and then get the result in near real time in
systematical approach.

    ** Notes **
     - We have graduated but upon now this release is still based on
incubator repository, will move to griffin own repository soon.

    ** Highlights **
     - Profiling measure UX improvements.
     - Lifecycle hooks support
     - Plaintext mode for measure creation

    The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.4.0-incubating

    The tag to be voted upon is 0.4.0-incubating:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/griffin-0.4.0-incubating
    The release hash is :

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=9adeb6ea02045770b9db26ae6ee34c5016c9760e
    The Nexus Staging URL:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1019
    6E6D ADE6 A72F F019 ED2A  E566 56DC C3C2 C3DA FFFC
    KEYS file available:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS
    For information about the contents of this release, see:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.4.0-incubating/CHANGES.txt

    Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.4.0-incubating

    The vote will be open for 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin 0.4.0-incubating
    [ ] +0 no opinion

William
On behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Griffin-0.4.0-incubating [RC0]

Posted by Grant <gr...@gmail.com>.
Agree +1

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.

Posted by jenny li <su...@gmail.com>.