Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jarno Elovirta <ja...@codeonline.com> on 2000/07/12 11:47:10 UTC

How to use your own serializers with Xalan-J?

How should I go about using serializers of my own (to produce HDML) with
Xalan-J 1.1? With SAXON you can put the java class name into the method
attribute of xsl:output, but this extension (apparently) isn't available in
Xalan 1.1. Ought i just generate SAX events and handle those with my own
DocumentHandler, or is there a better way of doing that?

--
Jarno Elovirta     jarno.elovirta@codeonline.com
CODEONLINE Ltd.    http://www.codeonline.com

"Hoc non credo; toga mea surrepta est iterum!"