Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sa...@wellsfargo.com on 2015/07/23 14:37:55 UTC

[MLLIB] Anyone tried correlation with RDD[Vector] ?

I tried with a RDD[DenseVector] but RDDs are not transformable, so T+ RDD[DenseVector] not >: RDD[Vector] and can't get to use the RDD input method of correlation.

Thanks,
Saif

RE: [MLLIB] Anyone tried correlation with RDD[Vector] ?

Posted by Sa...@wellsfargo.com.
Thank you very much,

working fine so far
Saif