Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Richard AILLET <ri...@free.fr> on 2008/06/22 18:33:38 UTC

(ODE-302): NullPointerException at deployment-time of the SA

I try the patch ODE-302 on ServiceMix-3.2.1 with ODE-1.2RC1. The ODE
configuration is unchanged related on the default (database mode =
EMBEDDED).

The ODE SE component  starts correctly when I copy it in the the SM
‘hotdeploy’  directory. But when I try to deploy a  service assembly
(HelloWorTh d2-sa for example), I obtain the following error:

INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:processing HelloWorld2-sa.zip ...

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
HelloWorld2-SA

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
HelloWorld2-HTTP

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
HelloWorld2-process

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
HelloWorld2-HTTP

INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
HelloWorld2-process

ERROR - SimpleScheduler                - An exception occured while
executing an

 isolated transaction, the transaction is going to be abandoned.

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(BPELDAOCon
nectionFactoryImpl.java:63)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch$3.call(BpelProcess.jav
a:814)

        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleSchedu
ler.java:174)

        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:
155)

        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:650)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:6
75)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

This error does not appear without the ODE-302 patch.

Does anybody know what´s going wrong in the ODE-302 patch ?

Richard.