Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/03/19 01:07:37 UTC

MNG-2433

Hi,

Just seeing if anyone can reproduce this:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2433

I can't so I want to close it. I've used truss, TPIMon, and ktrace on
the Linux, Window, and OS X and I see no network traffic on a simple
project but I'm wondering if it's some plugin turning on the Wagon
Manager or something.

Jason.

Re: MNG-2433

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 19 Mar 07, at 7:03 AM 19 Mar 07, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

> I know that legacy repositories keep getting pinged on each
> build, even if they're just updated. Is there also no
> network traffic when legacy repo's are in the repo list?

For that I'm not sure, there was no mention of legacy repositories.
I'll check.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2883

Jason.

Re: MNG-2433