Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Nuutti Kotivuori <na...@iki.fi> on 2004/03/25 21:52:49 UTC

Re: how to diff against previous revisions after tree has been rearranged?

Barry Scott wrote:
> This is a svn client problem not a svn API problem right?
>
> If I do a svn log -v I can detect the copyfrom_path and _rev then
> do the right diff unless I've missed something. I'll add it to
> WorkBench GUI.

Well, you *can* solve the issue in the client by downloading all the
log paths and following the paths there - but I think the solution 1.1
would be providing would mean that the paths are resolved on the
repository side, and not revision logs need to be received by the
client.

-- Naked