Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jeffrey Rodriguez <je...@hotmail.com> on 2000/10/12 18:14:29 UTC

RE: simpleType and restriction problem - also trivial bug in DOMC ount

Hi Dale,
The small bug on DOMCount has been fixed. Fix is in CVS since this was
fixed just after Xerces-j 1.2.0
The problem that stefan reported is due to the fact that the Schema
Sept 23 vs. April 17 have some significant changes.
No longer derivation type is done through the attribute derivedBy
but now it uses elements to set the derivation type. e.g.

April 17 --

<simpleType name="Sku" base="string" derivedBy="restriction">
    <pattern value="\d{3}-[A-Z]{2}"/>
</simpleType>

September 23

<simpleType name='Sku'>