Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2012/06/14 01:52:07 UTC

renaming and relocating maven plugin

I just saw the following message in the maven plugin build:

 [ERROR]

Artifact Ids of the format maven-___-plugin are reserved for
plugins in the Group Id org.apache.maven.plugins
Please change your artifactId to the format ___-maven-plugin
In the future this error will break the build.
<<<

Therefore I'll go and change the maven plugin's artifact id from
maven-torque-generator-plugin to torque-maven-plugin (also removing the
"generator" bit). This will also result in moving the svn location of the
plugin.

    Thomas