Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Luis Cañas <lc...@gsyc.escet.urjc.es> on 2004/04/19 12:30:03 UTC

$Rev$ and viewcvs

Hi,

i'm playing with subversion functionality and with its replacement of
tags, $Id$, $Rev$, etc

But these tags are not interpreted when we use the web interface (viewcvs).
It's very important for me to keep the revision number of a file text,
but I don't know to do that ....

Any idea?

Thank u and sorry for my awful english ;)

--
Luis Cañas Díaz
GSyC - Edukalibre http://edukalibre.dat.escet.urjc.es

RE: $Rev$ and viewcvs