Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au> on 2012/07/16 16:08:26 UTC

Ubuntu Install Guide Update

HI All,

Guide has been updated with the following changes:

1)      Java install is using a single wget with auto accepting cookie – no two step procedure now… nice and simple

2)      Fixed issues with symbols being converted when copying and pasting

3)      Fixed text wrapping so each command is seen as a single line

4)      Various changes to the structure

Please let me know if this has now resolved the troubles seen yesterday.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/Installing+OM2.x+On+Ubuntu64+-+Headless.pdf?version=7&modificationDate=1342447291239

Best Regards

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 592 8000 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile: +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

RE: Ubuntu Install Guide Update

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Tom,

A Word wrap issue once again.

Please compare with the red5 script that I use which I have attached.

The line below is supposed to be all on one line, no line wrapping.
        start-stop-daemon --start -c nobody --pidfile $PIDFILE --chdir $RED5_HOME --background --make-pidfile --exec $DAEMON >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &

You could rename my red5.ubuntu script to red5 and use that one if you want.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by Tom Judge <ju...@learnubuntu.org>.

--