Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/12/31 11:35:40 UTC

Happy new year!

Hi,

This year, we made a lot of progress, both in the software and the community.

- There are total 91 contributors that make contributions to IoTDB.
- Apache IoTDB graduated successfully and became a TLP.
- We released two big versions (0.10 and 0.11).
- We accomplish the new query engine, the cluster version, compaction, UDF, C++ and Go client...
- We attended a lot of conference and meetup to introduce IoTDB.

Thank you all and happy new year!

Best,
--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com>.
Hi,

Happy new year, hope the IoTDB ecology will be stronger in 2021

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd

On 01/1/2021 06:59,Simon Mayer<s....@pragmaticminds.de> wrote:
2 Minutes bevor 12 o clock in Germany happy new year. Chinese have it already but the US guys I think in 7 or 8 hours so happy new years for you cheers

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
________________________________

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by Simon Mayer <s....@pragmaticminds.de>.

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank all the contributors, especially our mentors (Chris, Kevin, Justin,
and Willem), and IPMC Julian.

Look forward to the next big step in the next year.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2020年12月31日周四 下午7:35写道:

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Happy new year to everyone!

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Happy new year everyone - although it’s a bit early for some people :-)

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Happy new year!

Posted by weizihan0110 <wz...@163.com>.
About three hours left to a new year!!! IoTDB will grow faster and bigger in the near future!!!

| |
Al Wei

邮箱:wzh1007181398@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制