Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bobby Rosenberger <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/09 22:09:13 UTC

SEVERE:Locale name null... tomcat

Hello All,

I get the following error when starting tomcat after moving from the RI to
MyFaces:

INFO: Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
Nov 9, 2005 2:53:59 PM org.apache.myfaces.util.LocaleUtils toLocale
SEVERE: Locale name null or empty, ignoring

Am I neglecting to do something that I should be doing? Or is this not
really a 'severe' error... after all, it does say it is 'ignoring' the
error. And it doesn't seem to be affecting my app... as far as I can tell.
So what gives?

Thanks,
Bobby

Re: SEVERE:Locale name null... tomcat

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
It has already been changed to a warn level a while ago - just not in
the current release ;)

regards,

Martin

--