Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Seth Ladd <se...@brivo.net> on 2003/07/08 16:16:18 UTC

obtaining port from connector from inside userconfig?

Hello,

I'm trying to find the port that the current connector is running on
from inside the UserConfig object.  The UserConfig object is final, so
I'm modifying the class directly.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
trace back to a reference to a connector.

Is there a good way to obtain the port number at runtime from inside the
UserConfig class?

Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Seth