Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by #Ronan McGlue <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2006/07/06 13:34:30 UTC

graphs

Managers like graphs. I have created my own graphs for our universites
system which is running exim and SA 3.1.3. More details will follow if
there is interest.
the url is here

http://mailstats.qub.ac.uk

how does this compare to what anyone else out there is running / using.
I know this is a recurring topic but anything that makes my life easier
is good imo.

Ronan

--
Ronan McGlue
Analyst / Programmer

Queens University Belfast

Re: graphs

Posted by Matthias Fuhrmann <Ma...@stud.uni-hannover.de>.
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, #Ronan McGlue wrote:

Hello,

> Managers like graphs. I have created my own graphs for our universites system
> which is running exim and SA 3.1.3. More details will follow if there is
> interest.
> the url is here
>
> http://mailstats.qub.ac.uk
>
> how does this compare to what anyone else out there is running / using. I know
> this is a recurring topic but anything that makes my life easier is good imo.
>
> Ronan

much more detailed information compared to mailgraph, we are using.
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/software/mailgraph/
I think its good for analyzing things in detail, but too much for our
facility. :)

anyway, good work!

regards,
Matthias