Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by William Dailey <WD...@gvmh.org> on 2015/07/08 23:27:38 UTC

Authentication failure - crossposted

ctakes 3.2.2

Trying to check my ctakes install.  When I run runctakesCVD and try to load
AE I get the following error:

08 Jul 2015 16:09:10 ERROR UmlsUserApprover -   UMLS Account at
https://uts-ws.n
lm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser is not valid for user docdailey,
ctakes.umlsp
w=redacted with CHANGEME

I can login to UMLS fine.

I know there was a problem with authentication but I thought that was fixed.
What am I missing?

RE: Authentication failure - crossposted

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Try getting rid of the comma

From: "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>
To: "dev@ctakes.apache.org" <de...@ctakes.apache.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 21:40:25 +0000

Hi,
Is ",
ctakes.umlsp
w=redacted with CHANGEME  "
something that you wrote to hide your password on this email?  If so, that is fine, it is just a little odd.  If not, then can you double-check how your password is set when you run?

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Quite welcome, glad that it worked!

Posted by William Dailey <wd...@gvmh.org>.

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.