Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Jason, Kim" <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/10 06:55:03 UTC

abort processing query

Hi all
We have very complexed queries including wildcard.
That causes memory overhead.
Sometimes, memory is full and server doesn't response.
What I wonder, when query process time on server exceeds the time limit, can
I abort processing query?
If possible, how should I do?

Thanks in advance
Jason

Re: abort processing query

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> Hi all
> We have very complexed queries including wildcard.
> That causes memory overhead.
> Sometimes, memory is full and server doesn't response.
> What I wonder, when query process time on server exceeds
> the time limit, can
> I abort processing query?
> If possible, how should I do?

QueryComponent respects timeAllowed parameter.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CommonQueryParameters#timeAllowed