Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Aleksander Adamowski <al...@altkom.pl> on 2005/06/16 20:06:39 UTC

Using Jetspeed 2 OJB store from within portlets?

Hi!

Is there any way to access the OJB store (which Jetspeed uses
internally) from a portlet's code (e.g. using a Persistence Broker)?

I'd like to do it this way:

    * add my own tables to the Jetspeed database,
    * map them in OJB by including my own repository_something.xml from
      jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes/repository.xml
    * in the portlet code, get a PersistenceBroker from Jetspeed, and
      use it for storing/retrieving objects in the database

Is it possible in Jetspeed 2 M3?

--
Best Regards,
    Aleksander Adamowski