Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Mickael Marrache <Mi...@xconnect.net> on 2011/11/29 11:40:53 UTC

Delete artifact from the web interface doesn't work?

Hi,

I'm doing some tests on Archiva 1.4-M1. I've deployed artifacts to the internal and snapshots repository. But now I want to delete them to repeat the tasks. So, I used the Delete artifacts option in the menu to delete the two artifacts. But, when I browse the repositories, I see that the artifacts are still there. I also tried to Scan each of the repository, the two artifacts are still there. I see that there is an open issue on JIRA (MRM-999<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-999>) but it doesn't seem related to the description given there. There, the issue appears when you try to delete an artifact from the file system (manually) but now I'm using the Delete artifact option added to the new version of Archiva. Does it mean that the Delete artifact feature isn't available for now?

Thanks

RE: Delete artifact from the web interface doesn't work?

Posted by Mickael Marrache <Mi...@xconnect.net>.
Yes, the artifacts seem to be deleted because like you said the download box is empty. But, I also get the same problem with snapshots artifacts, but in this case, the download box is not empty (you have the download links but if you click on them you get an error - unavailable resource).

I've opened a trivial bug ticket on JIRA.

Mickael

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.